Flubber12 - Anyone remember him/her?

Zaruv

So I was reading this Runescape history thread on the official forums and it was discussing all the #1's (that have held the position for a decent amount of time, I'm guessing the minimum being 2 weeks +) and I noticed that Flubber12 wasn't on the list.

Thing is I remember taking screenshots (which I'm pretty sure are long gone) of her being at #1 for quite a while

I looked around on some oldschool forums and never really saw any talk of her ever being #1 (although did see quite a few people saying she was the theoldnite's sister, anyone know if this is true?)

Anyways, basically all I'm asking is if anyone else can remember Flubber12 being #1 and if so for how long?

It's not really the fact that I care this thread has missed her out, it's just that it's been bugging me for some reason lol..

• 3 weeks later...

I don't remember too much, but I saw flubber12 everywhere.

Seafoam green shirt, seafoam green pants, green short hair with scrunched looking face. Why is my brain retaining information like this..

I'm thinking maybe he/she played on the same world as I always did (18).

• 2 months later...

So I was reading this Runescape history thread on the official forums and it was discussing all the #1's (that have held the position for a decent amount of time, I'm guessing the minimum being 2 weeks +) and I noticed that Flubber12 wasn't on the list.

Thing is I remember taking screenshots (which I'm pretty sure are long gone) of her being at #1 for quite a while

I looked around on some oldschool forums and never really saw any talk of her ever being #1 (although did see quite a few people saying she was the theoldnite's sister, anyone know if this is true?)

Anyways, basically all I'm asking is if anyone else can remember Flubber12 being #1 and if so for how long?

It's not really the fact that I care this thread has missed her out, it's just that it's been bugging me for some reason lol..

Honestly, I don't remember flubber as being rank 1 either. Got a QFC for the post on it by any chance? Sounds like an interesting read.

Vmser.png

• 2 years later...

Randomly came across this sorry for very late response and I hope my memory serves me well. From what I can remember Flubber12 was number 1 in woodcutting and fletching way back when for a very long time you would always see her in seers bank (where i first met her and bought my first magic bow from her). You would also see her in Draynor with The Old Nite cooking and making fires right next to the certs npc. I believe they were brother and sister irl, they were both very friendly runescapers and some of the very few high levels that did not mind talking to a low lvl or be spammed a million questions. I do not know if she was number 1 in skill total but I would not be surprised since The Old Nite was number 1 at one time and they played together a lot. .R.I.P. The Old Nite