Hunter Guide- Eagles

I apologize if I started this thread under the wrong topic; I wasn't quite sure where to post. I just wanted to bring awareness to the fact that, for the Desert Eagle's nest, one must have level 45 Strength in order to push the boulder out of the way.

Have a nice day! :)

roguexlegion.png

Hello roguexlegion,

Welcome to Tip.It and thank you for your submission. :)

Before we can change this on the site we'll need some form of confirmation though. Do you happen to have a screenshot confirming this?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Thanks for the screenshots. :)

I've added the note about the required strength level and credited you. :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Also, in order to go to the polar hunting area via eagles, one must have at least level 35 agility.

I haven't been there in ages, so could you clarify if getting to the nest itself also has this requirement?

Thanks again!

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Snow nest: Located in the north-east corner of the area, across a small bridge; some rocks must be climbed to enter or exit.

I was assuming you were referring to this location? I can be quite wrong though - it's been ages since I've hunted. :lol:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

Snow nest: Located in the north-east corner of the area, across a small bridge; some rocks must be climbed to enter or exit.

I was assuming you were referring to this location? I can be quite wrong though - it's been ages since I've hunted. :lol:

That's the one :) I had the second screenshot in the post, the one of the polar hunting area.

1.png

roguexlegion.png

Excellent, was just making sure. :)

I've added that to the guide too. Thanks! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]