Hello all,

I am new to Tip.it's forums pretty much but have been using their website since 2008 for Treasure Trails and calculators basically. :P

I am from Alberta, Canada and some of my favourite hobbies are hockey, reading and playing various types of games.

I first joined Runescape in August 2007 and have been playing ever since.

Hope to participate in the forums alot as I have never been really a forum user but yeah hope to see you around!

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.

Welcome to the forums! Funny thing is I started using the site for their treasure trail help as well.

I am also from Canada .. can't wait for it to finally warm up more. :pray:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Hi! :) Welcome to Tip.It! Our calculators definitely are awesome. I don't know how I'd play without them :P

We're really glad to have you here! Feel free to PM me (or post here) if you have any questions :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Heya...nice trio of 99s you have! I don't think I ever saw someone with just those three before (mining, summoning, magic).

Thanks, I also should mention I do also have a quest cape as well. :P

Thanks for the welcomes! Off to bed now. *Yawns*

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.