Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ardougne Crossbow Task

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

blakdragon39
[ Display Name History ]

blakdragon39

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Blakdragon39
  • Clan:MASORS
Okay, I did these steps, TWICE, and the task never got finished:

Killed a bear for meat. Made it into sinew in Ardougne on a range. Ran to Witchaven to craft the sinew into a crossbow string. The first time, I crafted the yew stock in witchaven too. The second time I crafted the yew stock in Ardougne. Then I tele'd to Yanille, boosted my smithing one level with Dwarven Stout to make rune crossbow limbs. Then I put the limbs on stock, and strung the crossbow. But the task NEVER finished. Whats going on??
Posted Image

Octarine
[ Display Name History ]

Octarine

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Octarine
  • RSN2:Octarune
  • Clan:Primacy
" Make a rune crossbow yourself, from scratch, performing each step within either Witchaven or Yanille."

From the tip.it tasks guide. You need to make the sinew in yanille on the range in the central building there :)

Blog of DG, Bossing (mostly Glacors) and stuff - Runetrack

Posted Image
Play Safe! Posted Image - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,851 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed
Yeah Oct covered it, the task requires you to do it in Witchaven and Yanille NOT Ardougne.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

blakdragon39
[ Display Name History ]

blakdragon39

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Blakdragon39
  • Clan:MASORS

" Make a rune crossbow yourself, from scratch, performing each step within either Witchaven or Yanille."

From the tip.it tasks guide. You need to make the sinew in yanille on the range in the central building there :)

Ooh... But it's ARDOUGNE task diary. :( Lame. Thanks, I'll give it another try. :P

EDIT: Worked, done task now. Thanks guys. :P
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users