Ardougne Crossbow Task

blakdragon39

Okay, I did these steps, TWICE, and the task never got finished:

Killed a bear for meat. Made it into sinew in Ardougne on a range. Ran to Witchaven to craft the sinew into a crossbow string. The first time, I crafted the yew stock in witchaven too. The second time I crafted the yew stock in Ardougne. Then I tele'd to Yanille, boosted my smithing one level with Dwarven Stout to make rune crossbow limbs. Then I put the limbs on stock, and strung the crossbow. But the task NEVER finished. Whats going on??

Blakdragon39.png

" Make a rune crossbow yourself, from scratch, performing each step within either Witchaven or Yanille."

From the tip.it tasks guide. You need to make the sinew in yanille on the range in the central building there :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Yeah Oct covered it, the task requires you to do it in Witchaven and Yanille NOT Ardougne.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

" Make a rune crossbow yourself, from scratch, performing each step within either Witchaven or Yanille."

From the tip.it tasks guide. You need to make the sinew in yanille on the range in the central building there :)

Ooh... But it's ARDOUGNE task diary. :( Lame. Thanks, I'll give it another try. :P

EDIT: Worked, done task now. Thanks guys. :P

Blakdragon39.png