Farming run

MyWorldHero

To maximize my minimal play time, all I plan on doing during the week is farming runs and now my daily spins (can you stack the spins?). Ive been doing ranarrs/limpwurts, and got that run down. Now im looking to start doing tree runs, and fruit tree runs once i get 51 farming for pineapple trees. What is the best way to do all these runs? I know it would be kind of a long run, but if I can do it in less than 15 minutes, that would be ideal.

Umanyar.png

Do something that scares you everyday

No, if you don't use your 2x spins a day then you lose them.

Assuming you don't have juju, then it really doesn't matter much since you won't be in a big hurry and the tree patches aren't very close to the allotments.

For herbs, you should be using:

Ectophial

Teleport to Ardougne/skill bracelet/skill necklace

Lumbridge ring

Teleport to Trollheim

Teleport to Camelot

For trees, you should use:

Teleport to Falador

Teleport to Lumbridge

Teleport to Varrock

poh in taverly/games necklace

ring of duelling/balloon

You could run from falador allotments to the tree patch, but you might as well just teleport to Falador.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Squeel spins do NOT stack.

This is how I do my tree/fruit tree runs.

Fruit trees:

Catherby teleport (lunar spellbook)/Camelot teleport/tab and run there: Run east to the patch.

Elf crystal teleport: Run slightly north to the patch.

Dueling ring (mobilising armies) and from there take the Spirit tree to the Gnome Stronghold.

Take the Gnome Stronghold spirit tree to the Battlefield of Khazard and run south-west to the patch near the maze.

Witchdoctor mask/juju teleport spiritbag to Herblore Habitat.

Ardougne teleport tablet and take the boat to Brimhaven for the last one.

Trees:

Varrock tab and run to the patch beside the castle.

Falador tab and do the one in Falador park.

Run to Taverly from Falador for the next one.

Lumbridge tab and run behind the castle.

Dueling ring to Mobilising armies and then the Gnome Stronghold for the last tree.

Spinning, herb runs, fruit tree runs, and regular tree runs should be done in ~30 minutes. My route isn't the fastest, but it gets the job done. Also consider doing a calquat tree once a day. Seeds are very cheap and you get 12,096 xp each. I use the Tai-bwo wannai teleport to teleport almost right to it. Don't forget payments for all your trees/fruit trees/calquats.

Anything else?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

EDIT: According to what Lord_Paul posted, supercompost might be good enough.

I've always paid though. Too many times did I have dead trees when I didn't. :(

Papayas are very cheap to look after (10 pineapples), same with Calquat trees (8 poison ivy berries).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.