Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Livid farm.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

brunokiller
[ Display Name History ]

brunokiller

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,654 posts
  • RSN:Mej
  • RSN2:Iures
I was really bored and got 18k points for the Gimme a patch! wish, but I can't find the patch. Does anyone know where it is supposed to be?

Urza285
[ Display Name History ]

Urza285

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,133 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Urza285
  • RSN2:Urza285
  • Clan:Looking: com/skiller
I'm guessing it appears somewhere within or nearby the livid farm as soon as you claim the wish.

Edit: seems that once purchased the allotment plot appears and once you harvest what ever you plant it disappears again.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [In Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Taltin
[ Display Name History ]

Taltin

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Taltin YC
  • RSN2:Taltin DIY
  • Clan:Yak City
My friend had the same problem he showed it too me screensharing and on lowest graphics settings you can't really see the patch. You might need to turn on ground detail or something like that, but I think its to the east of the livid farm and it does dissapear after one use.

Account stats

My DIY Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users