What to do with a very short Membership

sirvenom5

So, I've recently started a new account on runescape, and validated my email for a week of free membership. The problem is, I have no idea what to do with it.

So, my question is, what would you guy do in my situation? Try as many mini-games as possible? Finish lots of quests? Or maybe try to make some quick money?

If I see anything I can do at my current level, It'll help a lot.

P.S. What are the items that are useable in f2p but only available in p2p? So far I can only think of trimmed armor from treasure trails.

"In life, if you want to win, you must make everyone else fail" ~ me

I had the same problem because i also made a new account like 10 days ago and it has pretty good stats already. First, dont spend your time training melee stats, finish some quests that give combat xp - waterfall quest (doesnt require any stats and gives 18k str n att xp which gets u 30 att and str from 1), then do vampire slayer, tree gnome village. Get 43 pray using g altar and it should only take 20mins max. Then i recommend u get 25 agility for grand tree quest and ge shortcut. For range training use cannon for starting lvls. Magic leveling is very easy - buy beads from ge and finish imp catcher quest, then start casting body rune spells on a monk in varroc castle, should take you about 30mins for lvl 30ish magic. Hope this helps a bit. :thumbsup:

Le_Sander.png

skrillexnub.jpg