Buying armor and weapons

yo family

Hey there, welcome to the forums. :)

Exactly what kind of armour and weapons are you looking for? Rune armour? P2P or F2P?

You can visit the Grand-Exchange north-west of Varrock or east of Edgeville to buy pretty much any item(s) you are looking for.

Grand exchange

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Thank you! I actually just bought some armour and am looking for a weapon, not sure which kind, i have 99 strength, attack, hp, and def. I'm also looking for somewhere to get good loots and make some more money.

An abyssal whip is a good combat weapon, unless you have 80 dungeoneering and the tokens for a chaotic rapier.

Are you looking for ways to get money with combat? Slayer's not that great for money anymore, but you could give it a try.

I do herb farming for most of my money.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.