Potion level Boosting In Dung

TheLad1

Just tried to do a C6 Med Dungeon to see what Slayer monsters I could find & I needed had a 92 Mining Room.

As my mining level is only 82 I thought I'd be able to pot to 93 with a Strong Gatherer Potion. ie 82+6=88 x 6% (5.28) = 93.528.

However, every time I pot my mining level only increases up to 92.

Have I missed an update whereby the maximum level increase you can get is 10, or is this just a fault with the system?

the_lad_1.png

I think when the potion boosts 6+6% it means 6% of the base level, so you would have to calculate it as 82 * 1.06 = 86.92 + 6 = 92.92, which would be rounded down to 92.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

I think when the potion boosts 6+6% it means 6% of the base level, so you would have to calculate it as 82 * 1.06 = 86.92 + 6 = 92.92, which would be rounded down to 92.

^this.

Any percentage based boosts use the base level, not any pre-boosted level.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue