how many mining jujus per run

brad1431

Use Titan. And since each dose lasts 5 minutes, I usually take 12 doses, which is enough for the timer on my titan.

You should also bring urns, although you'll probably want to alch/drop/superheat+drop otherwise you'll be banking too often even with juju.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

If you are happy to drop ores, use a titan.

You will gain a bit more xp/hour (someone with more extensive knowledge will be able to fill in how much you can expect). Personally, I use 3 Juju Mining (4)s to the yak (that's an hour, for just under an hour on the yak). I typically have to bank every 5 minutes (so usually do it when i get the "your mining potion is about to wear off message). This with ~16-18 urns is a perfect setup for me atleast.

Damnit ninja.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Well if you are going to be banking anyway, superheating is a good idea. Goldsmithing gauntlets don't work on BXP, so you'd be better off smithing them right now.

In case you didn't know, superheating does not interrupt the mining process unless you spam click 'superheat item'. As long as you wait for the animation to finish, you can superheat the ores that aren't juju'd away.

But, it's not very afk, so if you want to bank everything, then yes, get a yak and urns.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475