Runespan

Cwazy Casper

Hi, as we all know, the much awaited Runespan was released today, and iv got some things that tip.iters may find usefull. please not, this information is incomplete, so any other things need to be added, then post below. Thanks

runesphere. very similar to stars, certain levels of RC is needed to do them, but as a layer peels, the required level is reduced. and also gives rune dust, which you use on the pure energy after.

Tier 3 requires 66 rc to go up.

you recieve points for the runes you craft. the cape is 2500 points, and boosts your mage offence and defence by +5. also reduces weight by 6

you may also change you8 colour of the items you recieve, just select the colour tab when trading

Chaos cloud. Yields chaos runes. gives 65 xp per rune.

Jumper. Yields Law Runes, gives 107/8 or xp per rune.

Fire storm. Yiels air or fire runes. granting 24-42 xp per rune

law esshound. 1 law rune = 55 xp

shifter. 1 nat rune = 85 xp

mind storm. 1 mind rune = 20 xp

astral esshound. 1 astral rune =45 xp

comet gap needs 54 rc to use

a nice helpfull map of teleports etc etc

ssssss.jpg

i shall add more when i find out more. please post below any more information. thanks

cwazy_casper.png

i shall add more when i find out more. please post below any more information. thanks

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/The_Runespan

(Available since the update)

Here's what seems to be (arguably) the best choices.

For most XP, it's calls > (shifter+)* nodes > highest creature > nodes > lower creatures; runesphere takes too much time to locate, plus, moving away is not recommended (camping your highest creature is best).

For most points, it's highest creature > lower creatures > nodes.

Explanation:

Wizard finding takes little time and the XP reward is significant. Calls happen at most once per 5 minutes, so you can camp all the time. Nodes give larger chunks of XP per rune and last longer than creatures, but they only consume essence (creatures give you essence on death), so you are sacrificing points.

* - some also include nebula and chaotic cloud.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

esteem is only a logo on your wicked cape. esteem may bough bought from wizard fenix. also improves your chances of gaining runes instead of essence, meaning you are less likely to fail when siphoning

cwazy_casper.png