Re-introducting myself!

Yo! I'm Polarbearblu. I was semi-retired player who only came on during the holiday's after 2009. Then I got some renewed sense and desire to play after I tried to log in and couldn't. I did after 2 attempt and found my account was hack. But it's whatever. Right now, I'm suppose to be playing attention in class but meh...

So hi everybody!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Welcome back. :)

Were you able to recover the account, or did you have to start a new one?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I failed the first time, because I really did a poor job of keeping stuff organized. So I got mad and started a new one. Got a taste of members and was like "Holy sh*t". But I could not deal with getting to lvl 69 fishing again, or any of my past lvls. So I tried to get my account back and got it. The hackers cleaned me out. But it's okay. With the stock marke-- er, GE they way it is, I can make gp. By the way, I love you siggy. And I used to follow your blog before college took over.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Thanks. I get lots of compliments on my sigs. I'm glad everyone enjoys them so much. :^_^:

My blog is still going, btw. Why don't you stop by and say hi? There's a link in my sig. *cough* shamelessplug *cough*

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...