Worthwhile Auras

PolarBearBlue

Hello tip.it! Now that the SGS/Loyalty shop revamp is complete, I'd like to ask this question again for those who are wondering or for those who asked and was told it may be better to wait until the merge. Given you have a large amount of Loyalty Points and no auras (Say above 150k) what auras should you buy? Also, for those who are limited in Loyalty points, what auras are worth prioritizing over others for PvM/Slayer? For other types of skilling? This is just in general. Thank you.

EDIT: Auras that are suggested to buy.

PvM

1. Penance
2. Vampyrism
3. Invigorate Series
4. Runic Accuracy/Sharpshooter Series (Whichever style used more first)
5. Runic Accuracy/Sharpshooter Series
6. Inspiration.

Skilling

7. Jack of Trades
1. Greenfingers Series
2. Wisdom
3. Tracker
4. Call of the Sea Series

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I can tell you for sure that Surefooted is NOT worth it.

Other than that I'm afraid I don't know which is best.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I have Wisdom, Jack of Trades, Vampyrism, Penance, Aegis.

Aegis is definately still not worth it, despite it's high cost.

Vampyrism and Penance are nice for PvM/slayer.

Jack of trades helps nicely on the skills you dislike - hoping ill soon get a divination exp boost from it :)

Wisdom is more of a 'No better options so might aswell enjoy a little exp boost'.

For summoning you could do:

Wisdom (2.5%) + Summoning suit (+5%) + clan avatar (+6%) and who knows what other options (clover necklaces?) to get +13.5% exp or more. You can do ALOT of charms in half an hour at taverly shop... (scrolling I managed to get 3300 pouches in 30 mins)

Vmser.png

My knowledge for slayer isn't great, but I assume it follows PvM pretty closely. For Pvm I'd look into these, and probably in this order:

1. Penance

2. Vampyrism

3. Invigorate (Highest tier you can get)

4. Runic Accuracy/Sharpshooter (Again highest tier, get whichever style you use more first)

5. Runic Accuracy/Sharpshooter (Highest tier)

6. Inspiration.

JoT is really great as well, but I can't say I really know too much about other skilling auras.

4sDIn.png

Thank you all. I update to first post to reflect the suggestions. However, feel free to keep naming more (if you have anymore).

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

If you don't have fishing done tier 4 CotS brings rocktail fishing close to 100 k xp/hr which is better than all but max efficiency c2 fishing. Plus you get fish flingers tickets to help alleviate any boredom. If you decide to bank them you can expect to make ~600 k gp/hr and have gained closer to 80 k xp/hr

I thought rocktails were ~40k/hr normally? And you're saying the aura makes them that much better?

If you don't have fishing done tier 4 CotS brings rocktail fishing close to 100 k xp/hr which is better than all but max efficiency c2 fishing. Plus you get fish flingers tickets to help alleviate any boredom. If you decide to bank them you can expect to make ~600 k gp/hr and have gained closer to 80 k xp/hr

I thought rocktails were ~40k/hr normally? And you're saying the aura makes them that much better?

It doesn't bring them close to 100k.

I was getting like 60k/hr I think. It's high enough that they're worth doing as a challenge with aura at least.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png