I need help with my cellphone, I have no clue how to figure out the PUK code.

I went all around Google looking for solutions on how I can know my PUK code, but I couldn't find any solutions.

I was basically trying to edit my PIN code, but it turned out I used the wrong one.

I can probably get help from the phone service, but the problem is my phone is locked so I can't do that. I can only call 911 which is something I won't do because I'm sure they don't deal with things like that. Can someone please help me?

In case you wanna know I have a Nokia phone and the service is NOVA.

You could phone them from a landline or borrow a mates cell... it's not rocket science :/

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

PUK codes are provided by you cellular provider on request either via phoning them or some have a form on their website.

There's no way to 'find yours out' you do not have one til they give you one because they generate the code send it via mobile network to the phone tell you it. The sim then unlocks if the code entered corresponds to the one sent to it via the mobile network. (Well thats the generalised jist of the process anyway to avoid getting too technical mumbo jumbo)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I went to my cellphone provider and they were able to unlock my phone.

Gid, I'd go with incredibly stupid, because I should have just went to my phone provider in the first place. It was dumb of me to google search and expect to find out my PUK code there.

Yeah, problem solved.

I went to my cellphone provider and they were able to unlock my phone.

Gid, I'd go with incredibly stupid, because I should have just went to my phone provider in the first place. It was dumb of me to google search and expect to find out my PUK code there.

Yeah, problem solved.

Well done! Glad it's sorted.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"