Quick Runespan question

JAMjE

Wow haven't posted here in ages...

Recently started playing runescape again and I stumbled across Runespan

I'm not overly bothered about 'maximum efficiency' when I play but I was wondering whether there is any point in searching for the yellow robed wizard if I'm only getting like 600 exp per time?

Is the time spent finding him not worth the small bonus? (Level 45 runecrafting/ F2P if it makes a difference)

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies

Jamje.png

null and void

No if you're 66 (or above) because you can use the top-floor.

He's F2P. :wink:

The yellow wizard gives more xp at higher levels. If you do keep finding him, you'll want to give him the highest level rune you're able to craft. You'll get more xp than just the one he asks for.

Personally, I haven't been finding them though.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks, I usually ask one of the other wizards and then go and look for him which takes like 2 minutes, but I worked out that I can get like 800xp per minute just siphoning from most decent things which is why it seems a bit pointless, but I'll try just giving him fire runes every time and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks again

Jamje.png

null and void