RSC

Moarmurdah

Im quite annoyed at the fact that you cant play Runescape classic unless you had an account way back then. I pay for members, Why don't i get access to classic? its not like its overpopulated or anything. There should be a way for people that pay for members to somehow still have access to play classic. Just my opinion

I agree 100%

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

i personally wouldn't mind seeing new people there, not sure why jagex isn't planning any new reopenings

Because it lets in a flood of bots, and generally unruly characters. I hated going through Classic whenever they'd open the game up and seeing:

"wow dis graphx sux, lol"

"ken i hev 2 bilyun gold? Plx0"

Oh and I forgot:

"dis gaem iz st00ped. Were is teh p0h's"

and "y am i not geting exp? How do i sleep?"

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Just because the account i have now is new does not mean i havent played classic. I have no issues with the graphics or anything. Just thought it was lame we couldent play it anymore. Not everyone is a bot or a shitty player. Its really sad to see bots have caused these kinds of issues everywhere.

• Like 1