75-80 smithing help

Mojo_Monkey

I looked up xp/hr and gp/xp, the 3 things I found were gold bars, addy arrowheads, and addy bolts. From what I found they are all around the same xp/hr, and addy bolts being the cheapest by almost 1.5 gp/xp. Will the arrowheads/bolts actually sell or will I be stuck with them if I chose that method? And of course are there better methods then the ones mentioned?

Oh I have about 11m to spend atm, but can easily make more, but would rather not.

Edit: Q/other mod when you answer could you fix the title if you dont mind :wall:

orlyn.png

youry.png

Title fixed. :)

Have you thought about getting 80 mining and then superheating at LRC?

Thanks, never gave that any thought, might look into that, it seems like it would be best in the long term. But wouldn't this take quite a bit of time? I'm looking more at semi-fast methods because I want 80+ cape lol.

orlyn.png

youry.png

You can always do a few games of Stealing Creation. Will cut the cost of 75-80 to half, which is always great. Therefore, can be fast/less spend method. :)

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

You can always do a few games of Stealing Creation. Will cut the cost of 75-80 to half, which is always great. Therefore, can be fast/less spend method. :)

I don't really like SC, and I don't see it as worth it as I'm not worried since the cost of the methods I mentioned don't cost all that much.

I realized I didn't state what I wanted to know very well in the first post, and I also missed a few things.

~Will the bolts/arrowheads sell somewhere close to G.E. Mid?

~Is Grimy's figure of 80k/hr for smelting gold current (I think that figure included super-heating while smelting, which has since been nerfed)?

orlyn.png

youry.png

Thanks, never gave that any thought, might look into that, it seems like it would be best in the long term. But wouldn't this take quite a bit of time? I'm looking more at semi-fast methods because I want 80+ cape lol.

It seems to me that if you are interested in getting the 80+ cape, you would be interested in getting the 90+ and max capes eventually. Therefore I suggest going with mine/superheating as recommended in LRC. You'll need the mining xp eventually anyway.

It seems to me that if you are interested in getting the 80+ cape, you would be interested in getting the 90+ and max capes eventually. Therefore I suggest going with mine/superheating as recommended in LRC. You'll need the mining xp eventually anyway.

Welcome to the forums! :thumbsup:

Yes I realize I am going to need the mining exp anyway, but I'm a bit impatient about getting this cape...its purple <3: So I'm looking for a bit faster methods, but want to make sure that I am not losing to much gp in the process.

orlyn.png

youry.png