hello everyone

I'm from australia and have been playing rs as member for 6 months. I hope to learn a lot from clan Nescio. I enjoy game strategies and funny incidents a lot.. I enjoy artistic pastimes and my favourite music is Sonata Antarctica from Finland.Cheers for now...

Welcome to TIF. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome to the Tip.it Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! Aussies ftw! :D If you would like, you can add me in game, let me know. Cheers!

thx for such a nice welcome sylvette...once i get the hang of these buttons and topics i will feel more confident....im a newbie at forums =)

You're hitting the right reply button, but if you want to reply to more than one post you should use the 'MultiQuote' button. Double posting should really only be done in blogs. :wink:

Just click on it for every post you want to reply to, and then click on on 'Add Reply' at the bottom. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of the forum pretty quickly. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...