Leveling sections of Guides

Reivaxlorp

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=mining_guide.htm#levelling

The link above is an example of a skill guide that provides a chart to help players have an idea for leveling. Although this is not found in all guides, many guides have some helpful hints per section such as the Ape Atol course in the Agility guide saying "Players report at 70+ chances of falling are dramatically reduced and at 75+ players stop falling." I thought both systems were helpful but one was much easier to find than the other.

Rather than adding a leveling guide for Agility and any other skill that requires it; the helpful hints such as the one above ^ could be compiled into a section of its own by the bottom of the guide.

Also, the agility guide has a Training guide that acts as its leveling guide at the bottom and many other guides have these as well. Instead of having some "Leveling" and some "Training," I think it would make the website look much more uniform if all the guides used the same or very similar formats in displaying that sort of information. I know as a player when I find a helpful part of a skill guide, I look for the similar section in other skill guides. I think the uniformity would be more professional as a whole.

Feel free to discuss

~Reivax

pyro-1.png

Sorry for the delayed response!

I agree that it would be best to have each skill guide have a consistent format. We are currently in the process of revamping a number of outdated skill guides, and will be revamping according to a consistent layout (including efficiency tips, etc.). I've forwarded this topic to the rest of the team, yet another great idea! Thank you! :)

~Wmx

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!