Crucible stats

Umanyar

So, I know the update was just released, but its more or less just pvp, and my advice isnt super specific. Are my stats too bad for doing good in pvp? I think last time i checked into it, since it is my main and i wasnt going for s specific build, none of my stats were high enough to beat a maxed and too balanced to beat a tank or pure. So Ill ask again, just in case. Would I be able to do decently well at the crucible? possibly if i got 99 ranged maybe?

Umanyar.png

As mentioned the system is designed to match you based on levels and equipment so special builds aren't so important alos even trying to create a special build for the crucible anytime soon seems utterly pointless in light of the update overhaul due in Septemeber, which would like ruin any special build you'd made.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

get venge and ss/turm and youd be fine

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png