Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Combat Journal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pafectionest
[ Display Name History ]

Pafectionest

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Pafectionest
Pafectionest's Combat Journal

Hey Everyone,
I Have Decided To Make A Combat Journal Showing All My Acievements And Everything To Do With My Combat, As Of Today "Thursday 24th Of June" I Started Training My Combat As I Got Bored Of Skilling And I Wanted To Try Something New. Just To Let You Followers Know I Had Previously Trained Prayer As I Planned On Being A Prayer Pure For Some Reason But That Is Why I Have 51 Prayer.

Goals:
I Have Set A Few Goals For Myself At The Moment And They Will Be Updated Every Few Days Depending If I Have Completed Them Or Have Found New Goals I Would Like To Work Towards. My Current Goals Are:
  • 60 Strength
  • 60 Attack
  • 60 Defence
As You Can See Im Currently Working On My Melee Type As That Is My Most Prefered Type Of Combat, Range Is My Second Prefered And To Be Honest I Really Really Hate Magic :P

Thursday 24th Of June-Day 1

Posted Image

JAMjE
[ Display Name History ]

JAMjE

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:JAMjE
Good luck with those goals, they won't take long, I suggest training via slayer so you're training multiple skills at once, and you'll also get some variety!

Posted Image

null and void

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
Looks like you're off to a good start. :thumbsup: Good luck training combat.

Once you get your Magic level high enough you can always train it by superheating or high alching.

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Hurry up and max already

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Pafectionest
[ Display Name History ]

Pafectionest

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • RSN:Pafectionest

Hurry up and max already

Dude you havent even maxed so what are you on about?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users