Ritual of the Mahjarrat requirements

Shaco

Hello,

First off a small question- are the stats for the quest boostable? Answered

I need the following levels to be able to do this quest

77 agility (from 70)

76 mining (from 76)

I'm looking for the fastest ways to get these skills, dont care about cost (even though they are not buyable skills).

Hope someone takes a look

Thanks

The stats are not boostable I'm afraid. As to how to train them not my strong area I loathe them both I'd recommend Penguin Points haha :)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I personally would do Lava flow mining. It's slower than powermining granite, but it's partly afk, so you can do something else if you want to, and you have plenty of company if you use the unofficial world (I believe it's 71?).

As an addendum to the mining - BRING URNS. They are immensely useful in helping your exp gains, plus they make it seem like less of a chore (think of it as filling up the urns instead of mining for the sake of it).

If you have the spare loyalty points get surefooted.

Even if you only do 20 mins of ape every 2 hours its something.

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

As an addendum to the mining - BRING URNS. They are immensely useful in helping your exp gains, plus they make it seem like less of a chore (think of it as filling up the urns instead of mining for the sake of it).

I'm pretty sure that mining urns don't work in the lava flow mine, though. The topic came up fairly often while I was there. :razz:

If you have a lot of loyalty points, Jack of Trades is definitely worth getting. 5k experience per day doesn't seem like much, but it adds up when you're working on a long-term goal.

I'm pretty sure that mining urns don't work in the lava flow mine, though. The topic came up fairly often while I was there. :razz:

If you have a lot of loyalty points, Jack of Trades is definitely worth getting. 5k experience per day doesn't seem like much, but it adds up when you're working on a long-term goal.

Ack, I thought he was referring to granite mining (didn't see the bit on the lava flow mine). I only used the lava flow mine for a level or so to get the requirements.