[Video] Nomad's Requiem - Killing Nomad (Melee Method)

Tyler93

I'm not too sure if this is the best guide or strategy but after alot of failed attempts by doing everything I did in this guide I killed him ALOT easier. I tried ranged Methods which I thought were horrible, Just my opinion and I tried some other melee methods and they didn't work that great. Nearly killed Nomad the first time with this method and got him the second time. Let me know what you think, Constructive criticism is always great. If you have any questions or comments please post them, Thanks!

Basically all you need is a Zamorakian Spear, a Beast of Burden and a Spirit Kyatt. Bandos Godsword does help alot but isn't necessarily essential, Can be done with cheaper armour aswell.

Original Account: Tylersk8shop (Joined: August 2006)
99 Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints and Woodcutting.

Add in the media link so that we can watch it from tip.it without clicking an external link. Also write the guide out, and have the video to supplement it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I approve. This is the most efficient way for low-levels to do this, though your gear choices are subpar. Needs gano, whip and fire cape. Good to see someone not chugging brews like a retard if they don't have ovls.

@ AHappySeeker - Gano is good, but might be hard for lower levels without a decent cashpile. You can sell it back, but you're gonna lose some money. Depending on your levels, a ZS might work better then a whip (I've heard that he's weak to stab.) Also, although a fire cape is helpful, I can't see it making a significant difference.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.