Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Count Down from 30k

• Please log in to reply
8771 replies to this topic

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

852ttaM
[ Display Name History ]

852ttaM

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • RSN:852ttaM
  • RSN2:Matt258

21,839 Worked 8 to 5 pm. It was pretty busy all day.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. QFC: 48-49-837-63099395

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Gandalf14141
[ Display Name History ]

Gandalf14141

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gandalf14141
  • RSN2:Eragon14141

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.

Signature

grammar2gr8dx.png

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts
  • Location:Slinking in shadow, finding site/forum bugs to kill...
  • RuneScape Status:None

What ever happened to DvD?

I don't know, he disappears sometimes.

<*walks in, knocking gently on the side of the door frame*> ... Is anyone home?  I would hate to come back to an empty void. :o

<rant> Something tells me I'll be a lot more active here again now.  Something along the lines of another company's developers screwing up, disillusioning me of any further enjoyment with their game, "MechWarrior Online"... You can WikiPedia it if you wish, although it probably wouldn't be interesting to most of you.  Yeah, that stupid thing swept me off my feet for about 5 months.  Then somebody out there thought that "using Lore as a rule, instead of just a guide to making something actually good" was such a grand idea, when with something like that, it would only be self-sabotage.  If there's two things that drive me away when it comes to games that have a lot of useful Storyline/Lore, they're turning something either into a "Pop Boutique" or a "Place only for 'Rabid Lore Junkie Zealot' folk"... I don't take well to having the equivalent of a '5-Gallon Water Cooler Bottle' of Lore forcibly shoved down my throat, forcibly controlling how I'm going to play something.  But don't get me wrong, I do like to have it in proper balance as a guideline, something to read when I'm feeling able to handle all the information pouring into my mind, but it's when it gets shoved at me as a "How you WILL exist" that it pushes me away instead.  Probably, having reading forced at me in school back when, as a "You WILL do at least 15 minutes of solid reading a day" has made it infernally hard for me to function as well now. <_< </rant>

And now that I have all that out of my system, let's see... right...

I believe we're at... 21837 ??? :huh:

~Mr. D. V. "Is there any last thought that would go here???" Devnull

Posted Image and normally with a cool mind.
(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

:|

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

Eh, don't worry... that will probably be the last MMO that I try to get in on within my lifetime.  There's only so many times one person can take the ugly abuse. -.-

~D. V. "I'd be stupid to let myself be abused again anyway." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

RIP Devnull's signature...?

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Gandalf14141
[ Display Name History ]

Gandalf14141

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gandalf14141
  • RSN2:Eragon14141

Welcome Home, DvD!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.

Signature

grammar2gr8dx.png

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

Uhm... I don't get why?  Doesn't everyone rant once in a while? :(

Then again, if you're referring to what's below, it's a little out of date... but so is the rest of my user profile... :?

Welcome Home, DvD!

Thanks.  It's good to be back here.  Sorry I disappeared on the rest of you, because I really shouldn't have done that. :unsure:

~D. V. "Forever multi-quoting..." Devnull

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

Good to see you're back D.V.

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

As a trivial side-note... I managed to get an opening on those MWO forums to give them information on how they have a last chance to recover.  If the developers there don't listen, they'll never see me again.  But this time around, whether they pull out of their nose-dive or not, I'm not going to let myself become so distant from here ever again.  Mistakes have been made, but lessons have been learned. :shades:

~D. V. "Nobody steals me, and gets away with it..." Devnull

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

Then again, if you're referring to what's below, it's a little out of date... but so is the rest of my user profile... :?

Welcome Home, DvD!

Thanks.  It's good to be back here.  Sorry I disappeared on the rest of you, because I really shouldn't have done that. :unsure:

~D. V. "Forever multi-quoting..." Devnull

Your signature was returning a does-not-exist message yesterday, but it seems either you re-uploaded it or it fixed itself  :-w .

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

Your signature was returning a does-not-exist message yesterday, but it seems either you re-uploaded it or it fixed itself  :-w .

Uhm... I didn't touch it, and it never failed to display at any time for me... You'll probably have to ask MageUK about what's going on with the inner workings of the forum? :wacko:

~D. V. "I find this peculiar and confusing as well." Devnull

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

Nah it was definitely a message from Photobucket, maybe their server went down temporarily. Good to see it back though!

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

852ttaM
[ Display Name History ]

852ttaM

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • RSN:852ttaM
  • RSN2:Matt258

Something tells me I'll be a lot more active here again now.

Ah man well Welcome back anyways. (You need to check back on a few people you need to *hit with a fish* etc.

Yesterday I worked 6 Am to 2 pm & 3 pm to 9:30 pm with just an hour break to drive to Walmart & then had a 30 min break to @ 6. Today I worked 6 Am to 2 pm & going to Walmart @ 5:30 to 10 pm.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. QFC: 48-49-837-63099395

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

Nah it was definitely a message from Photobucket, maybe their server went down temporarily. Good to see it back though!

Ah... you have to tell me these details... I had no idea they were even having issues. ;)

Something tells me I'll be a lot more active here again now.

Ah man well Welcome back anyways. (You need to check back on a few people you need to *hit with a fish* etc.

Thanks, I'm glad to be back.  I already did a 'catch up' read of the thread when I first came back.  The last person to mess it up already got called out on their error, so no action is actually needed from me. :P

~D. V. "And I'm catching up again... after only 8 to 10 hours?  I guess that's 'getting back in the loop' for me." Devnull

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

~D. V. Devnull

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

D. V. Devnull
[ Display Name History ]

D. V. Devnull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

21821 ... :arrow: :!:

~D. V. "NEXT!!!" Devnull

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users