Fight Kiln Low Level Help

The Real ET

So I know doing the Fight Kiln is possible for lower levels. I've seen the capes around. I'm just not sure if my levels are up to snuff and what gear I should have.

HP - 83

Att - 80

Str - 80

Def - 85

Pray - 81

Range - 74

Mage - 95

Summon - 74

Herb - 75

Is there any way I can make this work? I can't seem to find a decent guide with levels close to mine so I have no idea if I definitely need to make a run for all 90+ or overloads or soul split or what. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Edit: I don't want to reply and bump the topic (that would be bad manners and I'm about to post another question :P ), but thanks for your help everyone!

Cowards can't block Warriors.

You can do it with the stats you have. It won't be easy or effective but very much doable. Don't bother trying to hunt onyxes for much of a profit before getting overloads/turmoil though.

However, as there are plenty of guides how to do the actual waves, here are just my few tips. Your magic skill is quite a bit stronger than your melee or ranged. I wouldn't normally recommend this, but you should do the whole fight kiln with magic. Either storm of armadyl or polypore staff. SoA is faster and easier, but a bit more expensive. If you have access to it, I definitely recommend you to use SoA. Use full ganodermic, infinity/ragefire boots, barrows gloves, god cape, arcane stream necklace/fury and either spirit shield or zamorak/mage book.. Basically get the best magic attack bonus as possible. I'm not sure how much wealth you have but the gear I offered is welfare one. If you have more cash, you can obviously get better alternatives in term of mage bonus.

As you lack overloads, unicorn and soul split don't bother with magic potions. Use 15% magic prayer at all times. Vampyrism or reverence aura will be helpful. Remember to take pickaxe(or dreadnips) for Dil's. Fill your tortoise with saradomin brew flasks and super restore flasks. Take another pouch in inventory. Fill inventory also with saradomin brew flasks and super restore flasks. About 2,5-3 brews per 1 super restore ratio. Also take 3 prayer renewal flasks. You can buy some purple sweets as a backup food if you're worried. They are stackable, but don't heal much and are very expensive. Leave 3 empty spots for invulnerability, restoration and magic crystals.

Other than that, take your time with reading guides how to do each wave. Remember you can log out after each wave if you wish so you can study how to do next wave carefully. Take your time, rushing won't do no good for first attempt(s).

You can add me in game, so I can give you guidance through the kiln if it's needed (if I'm online). Good luck with getting your cape, and incase I missed something, someone feel free to point out.

u5zhkTY.gif

With your stats, it's easy if you know the safespots.

Bring gano and poly as suggested and you should have no problem. For range- bring armadyl top+bottom, rune c'bow, ruby/diamond bolt(e). For melee, chaotic rapier/abyssal vine whip, barrow gear.

Here's a video on a great guide that shows the safespots you need to be in.

Sup!

It's been said before, but yeah its more than doable. I oh-so-nearly managed it with a 20 Def pure (got to the boss several times). You should have no problem. Wear Gano, and take some Karil/Arma if you have. Your Ranged level is a bit low to really make it effective, but on the waves where the ranged crystal is to be used you should have no problem at all even with low Ranged. I'd suggest you use Blood Barrage because you don't have access to a Uni nor Soul Split. It's also going to save you some time when it comes to the waves 21 - 24 or something like that, when there's a lot of melee monsters and yu can easily hit 3 or more at a time.