Monkey Madness

Moarmurdah

Looking into starting monkey madness, After reading the guide on here it seems my combat level may be too low for it. Im currently 57 combat. Whats a level i should shoot for before starting this quest? I gotta use a dragon scim (love scims) Thanks in advance!

All you really need is attack and strength potions. You can use the super versions as well. And well prayer potions too.

Other than that, you don't really need defence potions, as you should be prayer protection prayers if you are getting hit a lot.

I would strongly recommend you use both potions and prayer all the time.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Use super attack and strength potions on every task. You shouldn't have much trouble affording them. Use the best attack and strength prayers you can. If you have trouble affording prayer pots, try using proselyte or initiate armor and doing herb runs. Also, make sure you use a black mask.

Dwarf cannon will also help.

Dwarf cannons only speed up melee xp in the sense that you spend less time doing tasks that give unfavorable melee xp. However, this isn't really the case.

I don't want to give the impression that he shouldn't cannon. He definitely should – it's a huge increase to his dps, especially since his combat level is so low. I'd estimate that his slayer xp/hour would at least double if he cannoned as much as possible.

His melee xp/hour will take a hit, but it's more than worth it.