my first sig wip rate plz

sabrerokz

not meant to look like the game in a way i know its kinda bad but its my first and in paint oh and i updated it
'

Doesn't matter what program you used, it matters if it looks good or not. The Jeppoz did a lot of his sigs in paint, Misterxman does his sig in paint, I do some of my sigs in paint, it doesn't matter the program, it matters the result. Just cause it's paint doesn't mean like "OMG IT'S GOING TO SUCK JUST CAUSE I USED PAINT GIVE ME SYMPATHY PL0Z!"

not meant to look like the game in a way i know its kinda bad but its my first and in paint oh and i updated it
'

Doesn't matter what program you used, it matters if it looks good or not. The Jeppoz did a lot of his sigs in paint, Misterxman does his sig in paint, I do some of my sigs in paint, it doesn't matter the program, it matters the result. Just cause it's paint doesn't mean like "OMG IT'S GOING TO SUCK JUST CAUSE I USED PAINT GIVE ME SYMPATHY PL0Z!"

no i never said that ur just a flamer god i am just saying u get more limited supplys in paint compared to photoshop sheesh i am sorry you have this problem in ur mind u know i used to think u were decent lol and not just a flaming spammer

I'm not the one trying to make excuses, and I have no clue who you are. Plus I do not care what people think of me, I'm not here to be loved by everyone and have an entourage of people. You're only as limited in a program as you let yourself be.
no not that but the amount of colours available on paint suck compared to photoshop its virtually impossible to find downloadable extras while that is very simple on photoshop its a lot harder to be succesful whithout any equipment but the basics

and it just happens i only have the basics

Sorry dude, take a tip...

NEVER, NEVER, EVER post your first sig. If you do you're insuring that you'll get flamed.

Check some stickies to help you get started, but to help the sig do a few things.

Use more then one color when you shade, even rsc has some shading, there is more then 500,000 colors in paint im guessing. It has a 24 bit color map, so it shouldnt be too hard. To edit the colors in the palette go to colors on the top of the window, edit colors, define custom colors, and choose what color you want then press add to custom colors and click 'OK'. simple as that.

Is the computer sitting on a wood floor? :? It seems kinda odd that it would be, and unless your computer is in a wooden cabin, I doubt the wall is going to be wood either. Secondly, work on perspective, if the computer is turned at an angle, so should everything else in the room. Next, try to put black lines or darker lines of the same color on the edges of your objects, it just looks better. Paint is no excuse, you can edit the color palette to be shades of one color if you liked. Work on your gold, it looks like pieces of yellow i dont know whats... try to make them in piles instead of individual stacks.

Theres alot more that can be done on this sig. Don't be discouraged from pixeling because you're new to it and don't know some ground ideas. Take my advice and look over some stickied tutorials on how to help.

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

Sorry dude, take a tip...

NEVER, NEVER, EVER post your first sig. If you do you're insuring that you'll get flamed.

Check some stickies to help you get started, but to help the sig do a few things.

Use more then one color when you shade, even rsc has some shading, there is more then 500,000 colors in paint im guessing. It has a 24 bit color map, so it shouldnt be too hard. To edit the colors in the palette go to colors on the top of the window, edit colors, define custom colors, and choose what color you want then press add to custom colors and click 'OK'. simple as that.

Is the computer sitting on a wood floor? :? It seems kinda odd that it would be, and unless your computer is in a wooden cabin, I doubt the wall is going to be wood either. Secondly, work on perspective, if the computer is turned at an angle, so should everything else in the room. Next, try to put black lines or darker lines of the same color on the edges of your objects, it just looks better. Paint is no excuse, you can edit the color palette to be shades of one color if you liked. Work on your gold, it looks like pieces of yellow i dont know whats... try to make them in piles instead of individual stacks.

Theres alot more that can be done on this sig. Don't be discouraged from pixeling because you're new to it and don't know some ground ideas. Take my advice and look over some stickied tutorials on how to help.

-Adroit\\

well yeah my computer is in a wooden cabin outside the house and its wireless yes my shading is bad but i can't find the colours i am a noob i know but i need help there

Listen to yourself, you're being completely inreasonable. I did that on purpose to help you, NOT MAKE FUN OF YOU. So you can take advice or you can be immature. Your choice.

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07

I'm not the one trying to make excuses, and I have no clue who you are. Plus I do not care what people think of me, I'm not here to be loved by everyone and have an entourage of people. You're only as limited in a program as you let yourself be.
oh and just to annoy you i made this yes i know its ripped off jeppez kinda but he oh and i edited it it doesn't say flamers made me this way now but i will leave the new one up

dudelol3xx.gif

Listen to yourself, you're being completely inreasonable. I did that on purpose to help you, NOT MAKE FUN OF YOU. So you can take advice or you can be immature. Your choice.

-Adroit\\

dude i took your advice and thx about it its just i need help finding my way around the program i am sorry if i sounded immature

u used the circle tools :roll: never post ure first sigs, unless they are in reasonable standard, which these are not. looks like its done by an 8 year old :roll: u need shading, ANATOMY. try looking it up. follow some of the tuts here and make people look likie people...

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

u used the circle tools :roll: never post ure first sigs, unless they are in reasonable standard, which these are not. looks like its done by an 8 year old :roll: u need shading, ANATOMY. try looking it up. follow some of the tuts here and make people look likie people...
yes i know i need shading and i want to shade but i can't find the right colours sheesh

go colours > eidt colours > define custom colours then move the slider up or tone a tad 2 get different shades. its not difficult and DONT USE THE CIRCLE TOOL

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"