Making it back.

JohnTheCop

So recently i have got 92 prayer (banked), which is great! except i lost about 55mill on the way, reducing my bank to some mystic 2 polypore staffs,a rapier, some pots and food, and about 500k in cash. Looking at what i have i figure i can do a few things, dragons (bot infested frosts and greens), slayer ( i cant stand it), barrows or other welfareable monsters (mole ele ect), or skilling, uhhhh please not skilling :P.

onto the questions.

-How is barrows for money now? its been a year or so since the last time i did it, i assume id use polypore, rapier, and a dds.

-herbs and alot of other slayer monster heavy items are down in price so would it even pay for the extreme pots id be using?

- how bad are bots at dragons right now?

- is there anything you can think of i can do that i havent thought of (I am open to skilling if its THAT good)

p.s. i do mtk and herb runs religously but its not enough right now.

thanks in advance

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

I do barrows every so often, and it's fairly decent. With morytania hard tasks completed you get double rune drops (and half prayer drain to boot!). Without any barrows items I pull in anywhere from 400-600k an hour :)

I'm looking for things too (my post should still be on the first page, there's some good ideas there)

auburnfury.png

Well in beta turmoil and piety are pretty useless anyway, or so ive heard. and i like to do things in incriments instead of all at once. but now im getting off topic, getting back on topic thanks im pretty close to being able to do rotm so i might make the final push

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png