Anti Alias issues in Runescape

Omnitec

So i'm having problems getting Anti alias to work correctly in Runescape. I can turn it on to 4x as expected (in both OpenGL and DirectX), but the image doesn't show correctly compared to screenshots some others have shown me. I still get jagged edges on my character, and other objects too appear to be slightly jagged. I've looked into my graphics card options (I have built in Intel ® HD Graphics with driver version 8.15.10.2182) but cannot find anything related. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do about this, without buying a new graphics card? Here are my pc specs:

I have a Sony Vaio VPCEA3M1E (laptop), with Windows 7 Home Premium 2009.

Intel® Core™ i3 CPU processor, M 370 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz

4.00GB (3.67 GB usable) RAM, 64-bit OS.

Thanks! <3:

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Have you tried forcing the anti-aliasing option on with your graphics card, rather than turning it on within Runescape?

K9oz.png

Currently hold the rank of 'Honoured' Member in OTG.

Some pretty impressive player vs monster achievements.

I've had fifty two sigils since release of corporeal beast.

I've had sixty three drops from Nex in under six months.

Close to 3 billion gold from doing player vs monster.

Have you tried forcing the anti-aliasing option on with your graphics card, rather than turning it on within Runescape?

Would this be done in my graphics card control panel? I was unable to find anything similar to this when I looked through :( Could it be somewhere else, or under a different guise?

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

The troulbe with rs is:

It cannot do anti-aliasing AND bloom atm.

Regardless of what the settings say if you have bloom on it will be 0 anti-aliasing.

As methionted this can be rectified by enforcing anti-alising from your graphics card settings.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Would this be done in my graphics card control panel? I was unable to find anything similar to this when I looked through sad.png Could it be somewhere else, or under a different guise?

I'm not sure how it'd be done with an intel card, I have a nvidia card myself and it's on the main control panel once I open it. You'd probably have to look into it on google or something and see how it's done with an intel card though.

K9oz.png

Currently hold the rank of 'Honoured' Member in OTG.

Some pretty impressive player vs monster achievements.

I've had fifty two sigils since release of corporeal beast.

I've had sixty three drops from Nex in under six months.

Close to 3 billion gold from doing player vs monster.

Not surprised since intel are general on-board graphics chips opposed to a full-blown graphics card like Nvida or AMD.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue