Searching for Clan - Veteran on off Player.

BuckSeaw

First I'm typing this on my phone because work is slow atm so I apoplogize in advance fir typos and anything that just doesn't make any sense.

I'm looking for a clan I can do stuff with and socialize with, without an obligation to attend events and such. I used to be extremely avid about clan progression, advertisment and participation. But I eventually grew up and got a life. I'm just playing now after work and in weekends so i don't go out and spend my money every single night. Gets expensive.

I started playing back in 2001 maybe June. I've been involved with a couple clans over the years. I played pretty hardcore up until about 2006 then got into WoW and dropped Runescape. Now in the last couple years I've been losing interest in wow especially earlier this year when i played the Beta for the stupid Panda xpack, i just gave up all hope.

I work for Geek squad on the Service Center Parts Ordering Team. I'm 25 live in Kentucky. I like comedy and action movies, follow several stand up comedians, don't read many books. and i like a lot of crime drama tv shows like Sons of Anarchy, Lie to Me, anda bunch others like House, Walking Dead, Big Bang stuff like that.

My RSN is Sculd1 let me know if you've got something for me.

BuckSeaw/Sculd1, just come on over to Tip.It's Unofficial "Official" Clan, the one and only "HYT"! Yes, just type those three capital letters into your "Visited Clan Chat" joining interface, and you'll be able to get in touch with our rather social group/clan/bunch/whatever-you-want-to-call-it and join right up if you wish. I'll leave it at that, and let you come and decide if you want to. :shades:

~Mr. D. V. "Of belief that best decisions come from direct experience" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Arisen actually sounds like the perfect clan for you :) (yea I know it sounds like a cliched ad but it actually does :P ) .. It was started by a group of friends from an older clan who had to leave due to lack of activity. Basically we are just a community clan where people can come and go as they please while just chilling in the Clan Chat or on the forum.. We have events every week which are completely optional to attend (though most people come anyway).

I'll just paste our ad in the spoiler below.. Check it out and see what you think :)

[spoiler=Ad]

arisenheaderconcept.png

clanpage.pngforumsxd.pngmemberlistu.png

ariseninfo3.png

arisenaboutus1.png