A Request for Help

Andufus123

Hey guys,

I don't know if any of you will remember me at all - I used to frequent tip.it on an account called Andufusthebronze, but had to leave very suddenly due to personal issues and now can't access that account. I was a member of TET and I used off-topic more often than I used any other forum. Anyway, whether you remember me or not, I have a favour to ask.

I'm in a public vote competition on Facebook to win a £10,000 bursary to 'make my mark on the world'. I want to use the money to help poorer/underprivileged schools with their basic literacy programs to raise the literacy rate in Britain.

Unfortunately, I'm falling behind - this is why I've rejoined the forums: I've asked almost everyone I know to pitch in, and have over 520 votes, but it's not enough - I still need more. That's why I'm here - to ask TIF to vote for me as much as they can.

To vote, click https://www.facebook...311018158993637

Then use the A-Z tab and press the 'O' to find my video, 'Opening the World of Books'.

From there, you can either vote on the thumbnail of the video or use the red button just underneath the actual video itself.

Voting ends at noon GMT on Friday - please spread the word as much as you can to help me with this.

If any of you do actually recognize my username, please send me a private message - I'd love to get back in touch with you all :)