What would you pay to get your account BACK?

Deathlord920

I know there are already topics discussing what you think your account would be worth in terms of selling, but how much would it mean to you if you lost it? If a hacker stole it from you and offered it back for a price (completely intact, bank untouched, etc.), how much would you be willing to pay (assuming it isn't a scam for this hypothetical situation)? Would you just move on and create a new one, or would you be willing to spend hundreds of dollars to get it back?

Having had one and only one account for roughly eight years of on and off playtime, I think I'd find myself willing to give up a fair chunk of change to get it back if something like this ever happened (assuming it couldn't happen again, and even though I'm not close to max at all). There are just too many memories associated with it.

Deathlord920.png

I'd say let them have it. It's just a game, no need to spend a ton of money on it in real life, because in reality I'm not getting any money back from it.

• Like 1

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

If anyone tried that with me, the joke would be on them. I don't negotiate with terrorists. :P

Seriously though, I would just start over again. I don't even pay to play the game, I'm certainly not going to pay just to get an account back.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

~$500.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It it was stolen, maybe ~$50.

I wouldn't be convinced that they would return an account with at least $120 "worth" of rsgp. I'd use the recovery system and hope for the best.

If it was locked/banned by Jagex for something I didn't do, I'd use the recoveries and appeals but not pay anything.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png