Diamond in the Rough

Welcome to the forums FuriGirl :)

I have made a note in the quest guide that you need level 80 mining to mine the fissure (and level 80 agility to climb the cliffside). I have credited you for that and the guide should reflect this soon. Thanks :)

howlin1eeveesig.png

In the same vein as this:

Jmods confirmed in FAQ on forums Itchalirn's Helper should require this quest (if the last cut scene did not make it obvious) and it will be fixed soon.

Also the monkey colony chamber requires do no evil to be done according to various sources and 80 agility.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...

Heya Sy Accursed,

I've made the change about the Do No Evil requirement and credited you in all the appropriate places.

I've left the thread open as I believe we still need to follow up on this part:

Jmods confirmed in FAQ on forums Itchalirn's Helper should require this quest (if the last cut scene did not make it obvious) and it will be fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...

These weeks patch notes:

"Diamond in the Rough is now a prerequisite for Icthlarin's Little Helper."

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

These weeks patch notes:

"Diamond in the Rough is now a prerequisite for Icthlarin's Little Helper."

Yep, thanks for that. The change is now seen in the guide.

I think everything in this thread is done, so locking it now.