-| F2P Log to max |-

I didn't think there'd be any masks/santas left at all. What kind of prices are they going for in Classic?

Congrats on 50 Prayer. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I didn't think there'd be any masks/santas left at all. What kind of prices are they going for in Classic?

Congrats on 50 Prayer. :thumbsup:

Thank you, and atm there's one guy who's bought pretty much most of the rares ingame so the prices are very unstable atm. I think I could get a H'ween for around 30-40m :)

Was browsing the RSC trading section on the rs forums and someone posted this an hour ago, not sure if hes trolling or not but hes one rich guy :P

Also been working on 60 magic for the God Spells, currently 56 magic !

12182eb6dad6c9dff54d1b7567d449e8.png?1353860443

d5f23cf92047986fc20e5bfe5f4ce55e.png?1353860472

5e75ffe78c9fa7bd9ef417d2df42bb60.png?1353860551

The environment looks pretty good for how limited the tech and their programming skills were back then.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Yesterday I spent around 30m on supplies, I bought;

15000 Cooked Sharks

10x Rune Set

20x Dragonstone amulet (charged)

10x Dragon Sword

5x Dragon Axe

50k Chaos Runes

150k Air Runes

10x Rune 2 Hander

1000 Blood Runes

• 2 months later...

Finally made the jump to RS2 eh? :P

Good to see another pure F2P blog. :thumbup: Come join us in the 'F2P United' fc. Lots of good folk who can give you any help you might need.

• 2 weeks later...

Those RSC pictures..... so nostalgic 0.0. Congrats on the recent level-ups, and welcome to Pure F2P Runescape. Best of luck with your goals! :D

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.