Geyser Titan Pouches

brad1431

I have like 600 left. Are they worth using? What for? Or am I better off selling at GE or trading in for shards? I dont really need shards, cause I am 99 summon now, but just want to know which makes more sense.

Also know that I am 99 summon, what is a steel titan good for using? Glacors? other bosses?

thegame1431.png

Since you have 99 Summ, Geysers are pretty much useless to you (Not that they had much use before). You can use Steel titan for Glacors, TDs, Slayer, Arma and pretty much everywhere that has multi-combat.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Geyser Titan pouches are funny in the fact that some days its better to shard them and other days its better to sell them. However, with this exp weekend that just happened, it is probably better to shard them since there will be a lot of people dumping them on the ge.

Trade the pouches into the guy at the ogre village for shards, and just sell the shards to either him or pikkupstix (any npc that sells shards). All of the summoning stores buy shards for 25 each, no matter how many they have in stock.