TMHT November Calendar

tmht-banner.png

Week 1: No event

Week 2: Zamorak GWD

We'll be heading out to Zamorak's Fortress to take down the fearsome K'ril Tsutsaroth and his minions. Zamorakian spears, Subjugation robes, and pieces of the godsword await those who can brave the onslaught.

Potential loot:

[item=7113][item=7095][item=7117][item=12777][item=12778][item=12779][item=12780][item=12781]

Week 3: Bandos GWD

We invite you to join us the third weekend of November to slaughter General Graardor! It hopes to be a ton of fun, with a good chance of making some serious fun.

Potential loot:

[item=7102] [item=7075] [item=7074] [item=7111][item=12802][item=12515][item=12503]

Week 4: Corporeal Beast

So far, the corporeal beast has only given us a spectral sigil and a few elixirs and spirit shields, but it's only a matter of time until we get our first divine or elysian sigil!

Potential loot:

[item=8016][item=8015][item=8017][item=8018][item=8014][item=7999]

Will there be an announcement for these events on the game?~

As as a lv82, do you think I stand a chance in it, haha?

I would suggest that you would have higher combat skills but at your level I think you can be just fine there :) (about corporal beast I'm not sure). On bandos you must have atleast 70 strenght to enter and with Zamorak atleast 70 constitution also 60 strenght OR 60 agility to enter GWD + started Troll Stronghold quest. More info can be found on the God Wars Dungeon section. And for the Corp on the Corporeal Beast section.

-MRTF-

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

Will there be an announcement for these events on the game?~

As as a lv82, do you think I stand a chance in it, haha?

I would suggest that you would have higher combat skills but at your level I think you can be just fine there :) (about corporal beast I'm not sure). On bandos you must have atleast 70 strenght to enter and with Zamorak atleast 70 constitution also 60 strenght OR 60 agility to enter GWD + started Troll Stronghold quest. More info can be found on the God Wars Dungeon section. And for the Corp on the Corporeal Beast section.

-MRTF-

Thanks for the advice :)

I need to work on my strength a little, then

hellraising_vex_colors_by_tsubasa_dono-d5lfq30.png

--raising some hell--

-血の翼021

iv been soloing Bandos, Zammy and Armadyl so much it'll be fun to join a mass :-P

i haven't been to a TMHT event in quite some time :-)

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Neither tbh :P but yeah will be good hoping I can attend all 3 this month can't guarantee anything except zammy which I'm hosting :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!