Introduction

Hello, I'm not. :P

Welcome to TIF! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Which images do you mean? In my signature or the badge under my avatar?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Members of the different sections of the forum staff (administrators, moderators, web crew, etc..) have badges under their avatar identifying them as such.

For example, Octarine is a member of the Website Crew, which is responsible for updating the Tip.It website (maps, item databases, etc..) and I'm a member of the Editorial Panel which publishes our weekly newspaper, the Tip.It Times.

Some staff groups also have their display names in different colours (such as Octarine's in purple). Administrators names are in red and moderators names are in green.

Hopefully that made things clearer for you. :)

Members of the different sections of the forum staff (administrators, moderators, web crew, etc..) have badges under their avatar identifying them as such.

For example, Octarine is a member of the Website Crew, which is responsible for updating the Tip.It website (maps, item databases, etc..) and I'm a member of the Editorial Panel which publishes our weekly newspaper, the Tip.It Times.

Some staff groups also have their display names in different colours (such as Octarine's in purple). Administrators names are in red and moderators names are in green.

Hopefully that made things clearer for you. :)

Thank you! Can I use a bigger answer box?