Party Details not captured

BBK

I have tried lots of things to get DGSweeper to capture my party details but none have worked, so I decided to post here in case there is any solution, DGSweeper is a great tool but I wish I could see who is who on the map without having to hover over their names on the ingame map. I have tried deleting and redownloading DGS, changing all the settings on DGS on the taskbar, lots of combinations of ingame graphics settings, different web browsers, changing my PC graphic settings, using a different rs account, and lots of different screen resolutions, so my last option was to post here. It worked on my old windows vista PC which I got rid of ~6 months ago

• An undistorted screenshot, PNG format, of your entire RuneScape applet with your dungeoneering map open and your DGSweeper visible.

11wa41u.png

• Your DGSweeper version.

• Your RuneScape graphics settings.

Max settings apart from low lighting detail and no bloom or AA, I have tried on minimum and it still doesn't work however

• Your client - Browser, Jagex client, SwiftKit, etc.

Runescape client, have also tried various web browsers

• Your operating system.

Windows 7 64 bit

Thanks in advance if you can help

(I know there are other topics on this but none of them gave a solution so I thought I'd make my own instead of posting in an old topic)

Bbk.png

The map not capturing is one thing - simply because people forget to change their navigation settings. However, the legend not capturing is a whole other story because the position is always fixed based on the bottom right of the RuneScape applet. Unfortunately TinyPic is refusing to show me your picture at the moment, so I'll be limited to what I can do without it. :P.

As soon as that screenshot decides to load I'll be able to check. I may be at The Hobbit for a bit though. :P.

09144a99bb.png

I've viewed it. Strangely enough, the color values are exactly as they should be. Perhaps, for some reason, the positioning is off. If you'd like, you can add me on Skype or send me a message over Tip.It. My Skype is Stev.Zany. I'd like you to try something that will capture where your map should be, grab the values from it, and save it to screenshot in which you'll be able to send me.

When it captures the legend, it first looks for the grid or the table. Once it locates that, it searches for text on it. I need to know:

- Is is capturing the right area?

- Is it failing to find the grid?

- Is it failing to read the text?

Unfortunately, since I've been heavy into rebuilding it, I no longer have the old files. Therefore, I can no longer directly edit my source code. I'll have to decompile, alter, recompile, send. :P.

09144a99bb.png

• 1 month later...

I've had the same problem. I have to "reset all" on dgs jsut to get the names to appear once i'm in a dung. Only problem is that even then, the names won't appear on the map, only listed below.

I don't get what happened, I haven't dunged in a few months, but dgs never had any bugs. Map/players worked fine, why is it now doing this?

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

The legend is one of the DGSweeper's most useful features. It allows you to know instantly who is where on the map without having to hover over their markers.

If the legend window is shown, DGSweeper will automatically capture the party details when the tab is open. To reset the captured names, simply click the legend window.

For players who prefer to have the names displayed on the map, simply hide the legend window once the party details have been captured.

To toggle the legend window, click the Party Details button or press Ctrl-L.

;).

09144a99bb.png