Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fixed GUI option

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Redorok
[ Display Name History ]

Redorok

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
First of all, thank you Stev and the Tip.it crew for making and hosting the Dungeonsweeper; it is fantastic and I can't thank you enough.

I was wondering if you could add an option in the right-click tray icon menu to fix the GUI in place, so it can't be dragged until the option is turned off again. I keep clicking next to my timer button and accidentally dragging the GUI across my screen at the start of the floor. :cry:

Other ways of doing this:
  • Adding a button much like the key and gatestone buttons on the bottom-left of the GUI with a padlock icon on it, which you can click to fix the GUI in place and free by clicking it again.
  • Adding a similar button with a draggy mouse icon like this → Posted Image on it to the bottom-left of the GUI, which you can click-and-hold to move the GUI around(much like you can move a window around in Windows by clicking and holding the title bar).
The reason I'd go for the right-click tray icon menu option is that a button on the GUI could also be missclicked, much like one can missclick the current drag boxes. After all, the drag boxes are essentially buttons.

Also, I really liked the varying degrees of map opalescence on the old GUI, but you already seem to be working on bringing that back(or rather allowing access to :wink: ) that feature.

Thank you in advance!

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Stev Peifer
I originally planned to have the arrows to click. The reason I decided against it was simple... I couldn't get it to look good. :P. It would be easier to add then the current method it has. I'll look into it. :).

Edit:
Done both. When me and Xena are awake at the same time, we'll coordinate an upload. :).

09144a99bb.png

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts
Updated!

09144a99bb.png

Redorok
[ Display Name History ]

Redorok

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
That was an unbelievably fast response time! Thank you both, it's performing exactly as desired. =]

Stev
[ Display Name History ]

Stev

Cherremy's Slave

• Members
  • 3,466 posts

One of the many great things about DGSweeper that makes it stand out amongst other applications is it's fast and reliable support.

;). Glad you like it!

09144a99bb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users