5000 CastleWars Games

Brb onRS

== 5000 CastleWars Games ==

I started my journey towards 5000 Cw Games on Feb. 20th, 2012 and finished my games on Feb. 11,2013. While it did take a year, it was a breeze because I only did my games in my spare time and did not really stress over how long it would take me, because I realized that was the only way to finish this goal. Most of the time I watched a lot of Doctor Who on Netflix, or worked on something in Photoshop, or edited a video for youtube.

By using my time to do other things, I managed to get a lot of IRL work done while also completing a goal on RS. I know a lot of people think that 5000 Castlewars games is a stupid requirement to have for trimmed completionist. I personally think it is a great requirement, because it gives the maxed player the ability to work on a goal on Runescape without actually having to play. For me, 5000 games was a nice break from Runescape, and now I am refreshed and ready for the new skill whenever it comes out.

Likes and Subs are appreciated =D

• Like 1

brbsignature.png

2496 Total -- Completionist Cape Achieved

200M Construction [Feb 9th 2012]

Ranked #20 Construction

http://www.youtube.com/brbdragondyce

Wow...That is awesome. Congratulations :)

And is there an upcoming nerf to the requirements for comp cape(t)? Where did you get this from, if so? I would be very interested in reading more about this.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 3 weeks later...