GILDED ALTAR OPEN!?!?!!??

Vinyl DjPon3

This is an OS server rant, but I'm not sure if I should post it there....so yeah...you guys get to read it instead!!

I frequently browse the OS forums because I like reading people's ideas on what they think should be added/removed as well as topics people make about the servers.

For the past 2 days, I've been unable to enjoy this...

Because the OS General Forum is filled with people asking for an open gilded altar.

.....At the time of me writing this Rant, only 17 people have 67 Construction (with boosts to get to 75, you can make the altar)

With nearly 300k active accounts on the OS servers.....a whole...17 people....even have the POSSIBILITY of owning this altar...

I can't even tell you what % that is because my graphing calculator doesn't show decimal places that low...

DO PEOPLE HONESTLY EXPECT THERE TO BE OPEN GILDED ALTARS RIGHT NOW!?

What is WRONG with these players!?

There is an abysmal amount in existence, and people are posting asking for people to Pm them IN GAME to tell them their altar is open!

Really...

seriously....? The people on the top of the construction board are going for rank, and people expect them to just drop that and open right up to let people train their prayer right now?

Not only that....but they expect this person to seek THEM OUT to tell them they're open!?

These people need to get off the forums until they grow a brain.

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

Runescape players [bleep]ing and moaning without the full facts or, well, any?

WELL I NEVER.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

This is an OS server rant, but I'm not sure if I should post it there....so yeah...you guys get to read it instead!!

I frequently browse the OS forums because I like reading people's ideas on what they think should be added/removed as well as topics people make about the servers.

Because the OS General Forum is filled with people asking for an open gilded altar.

.....At the time of me writing this Rant, only 17 people have 67 Construction (with boosts to get to 75, you can make the altar)

With nearly 300k active accounts on the OS servers.....a whole...17 people....even have the POSSIBILITY of owning this altar...

I can't even tell you what % that is because my graphing calculator doesn't show decimal places that low...

There is an abysmal amount in existence, and people are posting asking for people to Pm them IN GAME to tell them their altar is open!

Really...

seriously....? The people on the top of the construction board are going for rank, and people expect them to just drop that and open right up to let people train their prayer right now?

Not only that....but they expect this person to seek THEM OUT to tell them they're open!?

I wonder if those 17 people realise they could become the richest 07 players fairly quickly with one simple forum post and an entry fee of like 50k?

• Like 1

Really...

I wonder if those 17 people realise they could become the richest 07 players fairly quickly with one simple forum post and an entry fee of like 50k?

No way of enforcement.

EDIT:

OR atleast very little way, it'd be really hard if you were to open to more than say 10 people.

Really...

No way of enforcement.

EDIT:

OR atleast very little way, it'd be really hard if you were to open to more than say 10 people.

I don't see how? Just clear your friends list, ask for 50k entry and add them and let them in?

isn't there a setting where only friends can come in? then delete them when they leave?

Really...

No way of enforcement.

EDIT:

I don't see how? Just clear your friends list, ask for 50k entry and add them and let them in?

isn't there a setting where only friends can come in? then delete them when they leave?

I don't know how advanced Con's settings were in 07 since it was fairly new.