Access to runescape, runescape2007, classic as a member?

wozzels

If I become a runescape member:

- am i able to play regular runescape, runescape2007 and runescape classic (of course not simultanously)?

- will it be very clear where to log in for these different runescape versions or is it hidden in obscure places on the runescape website?

- if i want to log in (as a member) for the first time in runescape2007, will i have the same username?

- if i log in (as a member) to runescape classic, do i also start from lvl 3 or will i have the same stats as in the regular game?

- will i be able to switch to play whichever runescape version i want to play during my membership?

- how easy will it be to swith between versions (via the lobby, complete log out, reloading, seperate windows, websites,..)

Thank you in advance!

I know I could also ask these things on the runescape site, but maybe you guys wanted to help me out quickly.

Greetings,

wozzels

Classic is shut, you can only use it if you logged in at a time when it was open.

07scape is currently free to all members for til summer, after that (if jagex keeps its word) you will have to pay an extra fee.

You start from ground 0 on all games, they are entirely independent for stats and bank, but your username will remain the same on all games.

Classic is buried somewhere on the site, 07scape has a front page 'play old school' button.

All 3 are entirely separate games, you have to load them separately and they run different applets - 2 dont even have the lobby.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

- am i able to play regular runescape, runescape2007 and runescape classic (of course not simultanously)?

RS and RS07, yes.

The only way to play RSC is if you had logged in during one of the open periods, the last of which was a fair while ago, and maintained the 'rules' to stay active (think it was not losing p2p for 6 months and logging in during that time), not certain. So, basically, if you're new, no.

- will it be very clear where to log in for these different runescape versions or is it hidden in obscure places on the runescape website?

Yes. There is a link on the homepage that says OLDSCHOOL or something along those lines, which will take you to the area to login to 07scape. The PLAY NOW on RS Homepage is for RS Maingame

- if i want to log in (as a member) for the first time in runescape2007, will i have the same username?

Yes

- if i log in (as a member) to runescape classic, do i also start from lvl 3 or will i have the same stats as in the regular game?

Stats are reset across each game. RSC of course, discussed above, most likely not accessible.

- will i be able to switch to play whichever runescape version i want to play during my membership?

Yes.

- how easy will it be to swith between versions (via the lobby, complete log out, reloading, seperate windows, websites,..)

Webpage for 07 AND RS, could use client for RS. Had heard rumblings but not certain on the possibility of using the official client to play RS07, someone will have to conf/deny

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

^ There is an official 'hack' in the runescape wiki that tells you how to modify the client to load 07scape.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue