"Urning a living"

purpieman2

To make a urn you need to mine two pieces of clay, for example just north-east of Draynor Lodestone. Then use these two pieces of clay with some water to make soft clay.

Once you have your pieces of clay, bring it to a potter's wheel, for example the one in Draynor Village, in the north end of the town. Choose to make one of the urns there (for example a mining one). Once you have done this, use the urn with a pottery oven. Then finally use the urn with an earth rune and you are ready to start mining. While you mine the urn will fill up. Once full you will be notified in the chat box. Then just click to teleport it away and gain bonus mining xp.

More information about urns can be found here: http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/crafting_guide.htm#pot

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Attaching a rune to an urn should complete the task without having to make one from scratch (had this earlier).

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• 2 weeks later...

To make a urn you need to mine two pieces of clay, for example just north-east of Draynor Lodestone. Then use these two pieces of clay with some water to make soft clay.

Once you have your pieces of clay, bring it to a potter's wheel, for example the one in Draynor Village, in the north end of the town. Choose to make one of the urns there (for example a mining one). Once you have done this, use the urn with a pottery oven. Then finally use the urn with an earth rune and you are ready to start mining. While you mine the urn will fill up. Once full you will be notified in the chat box. Then just click to teleport it away and gain bonus mining xp.

More information about urns can be found here: http://www.tip.it/ru...g_guide.htm#pot

I'm buying an urn to try it, but didn't get one from the GE. I have the soft clay, but i only see options for pot, pie dish, and another that isn't the urn while i use the clay with the potter's wheel