[07RS] Money Making Guide - 400k-600k/hr

07RS

Hey everyone, first time posting my own topic here, hope it's the right section and all. I recently started making videos on 07RS(Oldschool Runescape) for money making tips and skilling.

I just posted a new guide on making 400k-600k an hour, and if you are interested you can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM3Ed8_BDs8

Remember to subscribe for more, and hope you enjoy. :)

• Like 1
JHayG72.png

"Buy ores from NPC shop at a low cost, resell to players for profit. Access to the NPC shop requires that you have completed a fairly advanced quest."

I like video guides but don't understand why they always have slow uneventful introductions and the method isn't written in plain text in the post. XP waste!

Edit: Cool guide though. One of those little quirks that even pro players don't immediately see as a money making option as it's so obscure and out of the way. :)

• Like 2

CNqWHdA.jpg

Yeah, sorry about that, I am still getting used to making RS vids hah. Trying to get better, thanks for the suggestions. :)

JHayG72.png

this sort of stuff is good for the first few people, but like the tree spirit dropping axes, once loads of people do it, it quickly becomes nonviable.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]