A Few Qs

Some questions that I'm not really sure of...

Does Hero's Quest give different Defense Exp? I remember it would be different depending on something; Quests you completed before Hero's or your Exp at the time. Either way I was curious so I wouldn't take more Exp than I should and just want to make sure it was a fixed amount.

Secondly, I noticed that Cold War was in the game; are people taking advantage of it and actually looking for penguins for Exp like in EOC? Are there even penguins to be found? Is there a post on the forums like what Canada_Grrl did/does for the live game? Is there a CC? A world? ECT. I'm sort of guessing it's either not worth it or no one has really tried it yet if it is indeed in the game but I'd like to start hunting for them again.

Thanks for the help, comrades

All i can find on the subject of heroes quest is this from the archived tip.it guide for the quest from 2007...

"Exp in the following skills: Attack, Defence, Strength, Hits, Ranged, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Cooking, Herblore, Smithing and Mining (1325-3075 exp per skill)"

I assume that this does mean the xp depends on your level, and can only assume doing it at lower defense would result in getting a lower xp reward.

CNqWHdA.jpg