2s3l Tournament -- Join Now!

Test your dungeoneering skills and join the 'Leech Day' sponsored 2s3l tournament today.

Sign-ups are open now until Thursday, April 18th. There is a 10mil buy-in to sign up and 100% of the pot is paid back to the top 3 and fastest floor.

Spread the word as the more people involved the more money you could potentially win so find your duo ASAP and register by contacting:

"leech day" fc

Sunkissblond

Myes

Fluxiiii

For more information visit the bracket at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkMkLlYSMdKXdE50NXBLQUsxalZCODhMT1VYVU9DS3c&gid=3

GOODLUCK TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE!

This is dumb in a lot of ways (ego, misbelief of skill, etc.) but would be fun and a 10m gamble really doesn't mean much. I'd like to join but unfortunately I'll be out of the country with work. Well, that and I'd need to find a duo partner :P

Good luck with the event, I'll perhaps join one in the future if you do it again.

However, I would recommend that you don't do F60 for the final, considering it's the most luck based with such a bad boss. I know it SOUNDS cool, but it's really lame, as it makes the overall floor time subject to more randomness. Think of it this way; if you each get kalger once in all likelihood it means only 2 floors to balance out the layout/room aspect. I would highly recommend F1 or something.

P0lPXdo.png

There is a 10mil buy-in to sign up and 100% of the pot is paid back to the top 3 and fastest floor.

Lol

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER