Can't post on RSOF?

Hot Nana

Ok, so in order to post on forums you must be a member or a qualifying f2per. It says that a qualifying f2per has 350 total and my noob account has 1212 total.

So why can't I post? I'm trying to post in the general subforum, not the old school forums - just the regulars. Thanks

From the Forum FAQ:

I am a free player, how can I qualify to post on the forums?

Free players may post on the forums if they meet certain criteria.

To post on the RuneScape forums, a free player must have a total skill level of 350 or over.

To post on the FunOrb forums, a free player must have at least 42 Achievements.

All new players can post in the Customer Support Forums.

In order to post in the Old School RuneScape forum sections an account must have an active RuneScape Membership (these sections are locked to Free players).

Sugar_Nana.png

Hello-free players can't post on the forums due to "technical difficulties." There was a mass spamming issue so they've blocked all F2P players from posting in (almost all) of the forums until they figure out some way of preventing it on their end, I guess.

Edit: See here: [qfc]294-295-171-64859576[/qfc]

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

*facedesk* They really should have fixed that by now... :wall:

~D. V. "Shame on Jagex... They [bleep]ed F2P again." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I miss the good old days as an F2Per when RSOF was P2P only. :')

*facedesk* They really should have fixed that by now... :wall:

~D. V. "Shame on Jagex... They [bleep]ed F2P again." Devnull

ILY DVDevnull

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I guess they figured that they had driven everyone but bots from F2P anyways, so why bother giving them a voice? :wink:

If that was Jagex's Logic, they're going to cause themselves a lot of harm in terms of reputation. Of course, that's let alone the hits in human player gain and human players remaining. Heck, double-shame on Jagex. :angry:

~D. V. "It's almost like they're trying to make RuneScape a P2P-only thing, eh?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You would think that they would have a cut off for F2P. I mean I'm 1800+ total levels and can't post (yes I know it because I'm F2P), but after say x total levels they would let you post. If you're dumb enough to get a higher total level and then spam then you deserved to be banned/muted. Oh well, as long as they don't take my member stats out of my total level for some reason, I can't complain too much.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

You would think that they would have a cut off for F2P. I mean I'm 1800+ total levels and can't post (yes I know it because I'm F2P), but after say x total levels they would let you post. If you're dumb enough to get a higher total level and then spam then you deserved to be banned/muted. Oh well, as long as they don't take my member stats out of my total level for some reason, I can't complain too much.

That's how they have it. It's just that the total level required isn't as high as it seems.

From the Forum FAQ:

To post on the RuneScape forums, a free player must have a total skill level of 350 or over.

In order to post in the Old School RuneScape forum sections an account must have an active RuneScape Membership (these sections are locked to Free players).

asandari1_zpsf3db01f0.png

That's how they have it. It's just that the total level required isn't as high as it seems.

From the Forum FAQ:

I'm aware, I mean after all this supposed spamming happened. Instead of stopping all F2P from posting (regardless of their total level), just move the total level to a much higher level until they find a fix or until everything has died down.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png