G'day boys & girls :)

Hey guys, wat's going on?

I am CMunk Alvin, feel free to call me CMunk or Alvin. I have been with RS for almost 10yrs, been very active, and semi-quitted, and now back. I was once known as a YT video maker, I used to create PvM guides and videos for my clan. However 2yrs ago I got busy with irl, so I semi-quitted RS and video making.

Recently I've decided to get back on RS more often and video making, and to get a joy of gaming back, even tho I'm not enjoying much of EOC lol...

Anyways, here I am, and if you want to call me out for a PvM trip, pm me :)

Cheers,

Alvin

P.S. just wondering, I'm thinking about making videos again, back on guides and stuff, is there a place to post on forum in tip.it? :D

Welcome to TIF. I believe you'd be able to post your videos in the Runescape Media section. Don't quote me on that one. ;)

Tg_Ibe.png

Welcome to TIF! :)

You're right iBe, the RuneScape Media section is the place to post videos.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, CMunk Alvin. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

BTW, if somebody uses a member tag, they have to use your other name right now, @aclet, in order to access your profile and point others in the forum to it. Just thought you might want to know this handy little bit of information. ;)

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Well hello! I can't wait to see any videos you may or may not put up! Runescape videos really help me push through Runecrafting, along with a myriad of other things, and I'd love to see what you can come up with! See you around the forums!:)