Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lv.200 Looking for Clan.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Fenty
[ Display Name History ]

Fenty

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mrs Fenty

Posted Image

Those are my skills, I'm looking for a active-social-mature clan.

~~ Please Post here and not send messages VIA inbox as I will ignore those. ~~ Thanks.

"She may come across as hard to get, but that's because she has been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that, shes cold... yes, but only because she once cared about someone who failed to care about her, shes built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. You told her that your different but she wont believe it until you prove it. Words dont mean a thing, actions are everything" - Drake

| Username: Mrs Fenty | Homeworld: 84 | Clan: Hardcore Infinity | Status: P2P | PS3: Unfired | Xbox live: xLORENA |

Posted Image

Mylez
[ Display Name History ]

Mylez

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,743 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Dyze
http://soa-rs.com/

I'm an ex-member - fantastic group of people. Even better if you love Elves ^^

Fergal
[ Display Name History ]

Fergal

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
Lorena? YO! :D

[ «Former TRR Leader» «Former Legacy of Legends Leader» «Former Nexus Member» ]
Posted Image

SirLoubert
[ Display Name History ]

SirLoubert

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • RSN:SirLoubert
  • Clan:The McQuillans Route
We have a newer clan and we are currently looking to fill some higher ranks. We need someone that knows either skilling,pking,pvm,warring,minigames ect. we are small. like 5 people still.lol. but we are eager to expand and we are kinda picky but patient we just don't want people to join then leave the same day.lol. if your interested at all just message me here or on RS.
SirLoubert Leader of The MCR Posted Image

PvM Skid Row
[ Display Name History ]

PvM Skid Row

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RSN:TLS SkidRow

I'd like to extend an invitation to you for   The Last Souls

The Last Souls
is an all around friendly social clan. We're an active relaxed environment. We strongly encourage citadel participation. We have a Tier 7 citadel. The Last souls is not just a clan, it's a family. As a family we always have each others back and are constantly helping one another. We participate in a series of activities together to increase our clan bonding experience. We interact with all the many different activities Runescape has to offer such as Pvm, Pking, Skilling, Distractions and Diversions, Iron Man, Hard Mode Iron Man, Dungeoneering, quests, etc.

The Last Souls
 provides you with clanmates who are ready to help you in anything that you need help with like PVM, Questing, Dungeoneering or ready to have fun and socialize with you. Because of our vast amount of members we are able to provide a 24/7 chat with fun and friendly people who will easily become your friends. Once you're a part of The Last Souls you will never have to worry about having to find people to pvm/skill/dungeoneering/quest/etc. with because there's always someone in the clan who would love to hang out with you.

QFC: 290-291-831-65266682 This is the QFC for the Runescape forums should you choose to look into us more.

If you have any questions please feel free to guest in the clan chat or to PM me in game my RSN is TLS SkidRow
I hope that you take us into consideration should you still be serching for a clan, happy clan hunting :D

tls_skidrow.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users