Increasing the success percentage on voyages (PoP)

Leoo

I've unlocked all the ship upgrades, thus; using the best upgrades possible. The crew rooster isn't providing crew that have higher stats than the ones I've got recruited. I can't think of any other way of increasing my success percentage on voyages. I average around 60-80 percent success.

Any ideas on other ways of increasing the success average?

Thanks in advance!

If you have all the ship parts and crew for your region there is little more you can do.

Keep in mind new crew for the region will generally start out weaker then existing crew BUT they will far surpass them within a few levels.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you have all the ship parts and crew for your region there is little more you can do.

Keep in mind new crew for the region will generally start out weaker then existing crew BUT they will far surpass them within a few levels.

This did cross my mind a few times. I think I'll start recruiting crew from the highest region. Thanks!

Yeah crew base stats increase by 10% of base each level, so by level 10 they have doubled.

Ergo:

70 > 140

150 > 300

350 > 700

500 > 1000

750 > 1500

1000 > 2000

1200 > 2400

So for the last 4 tiers of crew level 10 of the previous crew tier is better slightly, but soon surpassed

Lvl 4 500 guy = 700

Lvl 4 700 = 1050

Lvl 5 1000 = 1500

Lvl 7 1200 = 2040

Best bet is to try and swap out crew bit by bit to avoid huge dents in success rates eg swap out 1 morale, 1 sf and 1 cmb guy and drag the new ones up to the level to equal or better their predecessor then do another set.

On every single region bar Pincer max crew + Max ship ought to afford you 100% on most, if not all, voyages.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue